School hours are 8.55am to 3.30pm. This is a total of 32 hours and 55 minutes.
- Drop off begins at 8.40am where pupils, parents and carers are welcome onto the school playground.
- Wide Awake Club begins from 8:30 for those children allocated a place.
- Pupils are supervised by a 2 members of staff from 8:45am.
- Pupils must be in their lines for 8:55am to be shown into school by their class teacher and for registration.
REGISTRATION CLOSES AT 9:00am. - Any pupils who arrive to school after this time must enter through the school office and will be marked as Late.
End of day arrangements:
- Lessons finish on or close to 3.30pm
- School gates are opened at approximately 3:20pm for parents, carers and nominated contacts to enter the school playground, once any classes have exited the yard after their Outdoor PE session.
- Pupils can be picked up from the yard via the appropriate exit from 3.30pm
- Only pupils with written permission will be allowed to walk home without an adult.