What can children expect in Art and Design at BPJS?
- To get messy and have lots of fun!
- To build confidence and develop their creativity
- To use a sketchbook to develop drawing and painting skills, experiment and record ideas
- To improve Art and Design techniques, including drawing, painting and sculpture with a range of materials (e.g. pencil, paint, pastel, clay, printmaking, textiles)
- To create works of Art which they can be proud of and share with their families
- To have the opportunity to visit galleries and museums to experience great works of Art for themselves
- To have opportunities to sketch and create Art outside the classroom
- To take part in Art Week every year where children have the opportunity to collaborate with local artists and produce amazing works of Art! The whole week ends with an exhibition in the Main Hall where parents and carers are invited to come in and celebrate the children’s achievements!